apheresis technologies in awake animals models offered by Institute of Diabetes "Gerhardt Katsch" Karlsburg
Institute of Diabetes "Gerhardt Katsch" Karlsburg e.V.
The research institution that in course of its 80 years of existence acquired recognition and acknowledgement in the field of diabetes at the national and international levels. Its nomination as a Collaborating Centre of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1986 and the Karlsburger Symposia have enhanced the world-wide reputation of the institute and established its international standing.
Your partner for the development and preclinical testing of pro-drugs:
- Planning, design and implementation of experimental studies in one hand
- Wide range of methods and techniques as well as long term experience for the testing and evaluation of pro-drugs for the treatment of hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, other autoimmune diseases, metabolic syndrome, diabetes and its sequelae
- Wide range of established assays as well as a broad range of special experimental techniques
- Assurance of highest quality standards and reliable adherence to timelines
- A confidential and open dialogue with the study partners is important to us
“Your experimental partner from the planning, model and method selection, implementation and evaluation of experimental studies up to the scientific reports from one source”
Highlight: Apheresis in animal models: please check the attached pdf for further details